NIRT Jobs 2020 for Project Technician, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing High School, Intermediate, B.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NIRT Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 16-04-2020.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis|
|Post Name||Project Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||High School, Intermediate, B.Sc|
Post Name:– Project Technician II (Health Assistant)
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 17000/- Per Month
High School or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in health field from any recognized institute or organization. Intermediate with Science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years. B.Sc. shall be treated as equivalent to 3 years.
|Age Limit||28 years|
|Selection Process||Walk-in-Written Test/Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
Venue: State TB Cell (STC), State TB Office, 2nd Floor, Health Directorate, Namkum, Ranchi – 834 010. (Jharkhand)
Walk-in Date:- 16th April 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- The Candidates are expected to have a good knowledge on the book titled “Tuberculosis prevalence surveys: a handbook” for working in this survey. https://www.who.int/tb/advisory_bodies/impact_measurement_taskforce/resources_documents/thelimebook/en/
- The Candidates should bring 2 copies of the Bio data in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from NIRT website along with all certificates / testimonials in original for verification.
- Candidates are requested to bring one set of self attested copies while attending test/Interview. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period ofemployment.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only)
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular engagement under NIRT/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The reporting time will be from 9.00 a.m to 10.00 a.m. and the walk in interview/written test will be from 11.00a.m onwards. TA/DA will not be paid to the candidates for attending the written test/ interview.
- The Director, ICMR-NIRT reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in thisregard.
- Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIRT website which will be updated from time to time.
- Date of Walk-in Interview/written test may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in Interview.