UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2020 . Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online Application for the recruitment of 345 Vacancies through Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2021 .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 17-11-2020
Tags : UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I) Online Application form 2020
Jobs Opportunity in UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply for 345 Vacancies through Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2021 at www.upsconline.nic.in
Job Details :
- Indian Military Academy (INA), Dehradun, 152th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2022 — 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course 26 commencing in January, 2022 Executive (General Service)/Hydro – 26 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) 32 Training Course commencing in January, 2022 : 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 115th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2022 — 170 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 17 29th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2022. — 17 Posts
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai : Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as per UPSC Rules.
Selection Method : Written Examination ,Intelligence and Personality Test .
UPSC Job Location : All india
Application Fee : Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 17-11-2020
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 17.11.2020
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from : 24.11.2020 to 30.11.2020 till 6.00 PM.
- UPSC CDS I Exam Date : 07-02-2021
- UPSC CDS I Exam Result : Date to be announced later
More Details For job information click below link :