Technical Assistant, Technician and Laboratory Attendant vacancies in NIT – NIT Meghalaya invites applications from Indian nationals possessing requisite academic qualifications, experience and age limit for appointment to various Non-Faculty positions on regular basis as follows. Eligible and interested candidates who are willing to apply may apply online before the last date. Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- Technical Assistant – 09 posts
- Technician – 17 posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 04 posts
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Assistant : First Class or equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject Or First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant Field Or First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science Or Master’s Degree in Science with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Technician : 10+2 with Science from with at least 60% marks Or 10+2 from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade Or 10 with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade Or Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in relevant field.
- Laboratory Attendant : Senior secondary (10+2) in Science from a recognized board.
Age limit as on 25.01.2019 :
- Technical Assistant – 30 years
- Technician – 27 years
- Laboratory Attendant – 27 years
Last Date of receipt of application : 06.04.2020
For complete advertisement visit : http://nitmeghalaya.in/nitmeghalaya/ckfinder/userfiles/files/Full%20Advertisement(1).pdf