National Book Trust Recruitment 2020 . National Book Trust invites Application for the recruitment of 05 PR Asst, Consultant, Production Executive and Other vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 13 April 2020.
Tags : National Book Trust PR Asst, Consultant, Production Executive and Other Application Form
Jobs Opportunity in National Book Trust Recruitment 2020 Apply for 05 PR Asst, Consultant, Production Executive and Other Posts
Job Details :
- PR Assistant: 01 Post
- Consultant (Establishment):01 Post
- Production Executive: 01 Post
- Executive: 01 Post
- Marketing Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For PR Assistant: Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university and/or Degree/Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication. At least 02 years experience of having worked in a position related to public relations, media coordination, social media etc.
- For Consultant (Establishment): Section Officer and above from Central Government/Autonomous bodies with minimum ten years of experience in matters relating to Establishment.
- For Production Executive: Matriculation pass or equivalent with three years Diploma for Printing Technology from a recognized Institute or A degree from a recognized university with two years Post graduate diploma in book publishing with specialization in book production.
- For Executive: Applicants should be Graduates from a reputed University.
- For Marketing Assistant: A degree from a recognized university.
Nationality : Indian
Age limit : as per rules.
Selection Method : Interview
Govt Job Location : Delhi
How to Apply : Applicants are required to send their Applications via E-MAIL ONLY. NOT BY POST. The subject line of the e-mail shouldsay: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________. The covering note should be addressed to Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.), National Book Trust, India, New Delhi-110070. Last date for receipt of applications is 13th April 2020.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 13-04-2020
More Details For job information click below link :