NLC Jobs 2020 for Graduate Executive Trainee, candidates can apply for 259 position after completing Bachelor Degree, M.Tech, M.Sc, CA, MBA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in NLC Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 02/2020 released by NLC India Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 17-04-2020.
Graduate Executive Trainee
Mechanical:– 125 Posts
Electrical (EEE):- 65 Posts
Electrical (ECE):- 10 Posts
Civil:- 5 Posts
Control & Instrumentation:- 15 Posts
Computer:- 5 Posts
Mining:- 5 Posts
Geology:- 5 Posts
Finance:- 14 Posts
Human Resource:- 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 50000 – 160000/- Per Month
Graduate Executive Trainee
Mechanical:– Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST.).
Electrical (EEE):- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.).
Electrical (ECE):- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.).
Civil:- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.).
Control & Instrumentation:- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.).
Computer:- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL).
Mining:- Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.).
Geology:- Full Time / Part Time M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.).
Finance:- Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ST.
Human Resource:- Degree in any discipline and Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare (OR) Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of minimum two years’ duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRM / Labour Welfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies. (Minimum qualifying marks in PG Degree / PG Diploma is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.). Additional qualification of Degree in Law is desirable.
Age limit is as on 1st March 2020
|OBC (NCL)||33 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Online Exam and Personal Interview.
UR/EWS/OBC (NCL):- Rs. 854/-
SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen:- Rs. 354/-
Payment Mode: e-payment (Using SBIMOPS through the online application)
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Graduate Executive Trainee posts in NLC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on NLC official website at nlcindia.com from 18th March 2020 and before 17th April 2020.
Starting date to apply online:- 18th March 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 17th April 2020
Last Date to Submit application fee:- 17th April 2020
Date of Examination:- 26th & 27th May 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Syllabus:- Click here
FAQs:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- 1 Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- 2 All qualifications should have been acquired from Indian Universities/Institutes, recognized by UGC or AICTE (whichever is applicable) or any other appropriate statutory authority in India.
- 3 Candidates who have Passed the notified qualification only are eligible to apply.
- 4 Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview.
- 5 Depending on the response and requirement, NLCIL reserves the right to raise / relax the eligibility conditions.
- 6 Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for Interview / Selection. NLCIL reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased depending upon organizational requirements.
- 7 Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD category called for Personal Interview are eligible for reimbursement of Travelling expenses (II class Sleeper fare in any Train or Bus Fare as the case may be) for their travel from the Communication address to the Personal Interview venue by the shortest route, subject to production of proof for travel and NOC (incase of candidate working in PSE/ Govt./ Quasi Govt.).
- 8 The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit as per the prescribed health standards of NLCIL and they will be required to undergo medical examination by the Industrial Medical Officer of the Company, prior to being appointed after due selection.
- 9 Candidates will be called for selection based on Self certified information along with copies of testimonials uploaded by them. They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of Interview failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
- If the SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ EWS/Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates should submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Candidature of a registered applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or if not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the Candidate’s employment will be terminated.
- Candidates already removed / terminated / deserted their employment from NLCIL will not be considered.
- Persons already resigned from NLCIL may also apply, subject to fulfilling the notified eligibility criteria.
- A candidate who has availed Voluntary Retirement (VR) from CPSE/PSU/State PSU/Central Govt./State Govt. and having received ex-gratia payment as VR compensation can also apply provided that he/she is prepared to repay/return the VRS compensation to the PSU from where he has received such compensation to the extent required as laid down in the VR scheme/relieving letter and other Govt. rules as applicable at the time of VR. If such candidate who has got VR is selected by NLCIL the appointment order would be sent to such person only after getting clearance from the PSU concerned about the repayment of ex-gratia compensation. Further, all instructions/guidelines of Government of India issued in respect of VRS will also apply apart from the above.
- In case of persons in the category of blindness, locomotor disability (both arm affected – BA) and cerebral palsy, the facility of Scribe shall be given / opted for, if so desired by the person, as per the relevant provisions of Act / Rules / Guidelines of Govt. of India, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. Scribe certificate, as applicable, in the prescribed format has to be uploaded.
- NLCIL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/enlarge/ modify /reopen /alter the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates can contact the Helpline No.022-68202715 between 10:00 Hours and 17.30 Hours on all working days i.e., Monday to Saturday or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are hereby advised not to contact telephone numbers of any other officials / divisions.