IOB Jobs 2020 for Security Guard, candidates can apply for 24 position after completing 10th pass. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IOB Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement HRMD/SS/RECT/01/2019-20 released by Indian Overseas Bank, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 10-04-2020.
|Organization Name||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|No. of Vacancies||24|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass|
Post Name:– Security Guard
No of Post:- 24
Pay Scale: Rs. 9560 – 18545/- Per Month
A pass 10th standard or its equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed Graduation examination or its equivalent.
18 to 26 years as on 1st March 2020
Selection will be on the basis of Objective Type Test – Online and Physical Fitness Test.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.iob.in and click on the “Careers” Page to open the link “Recruitment of Security Guards” and then click on the “Apply Online” link to open the Online Application Form.
Starting date to apply online:- 23rd March 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 10th April 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE‟ through Bank’s website. Any other form of application shall not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Incomplete applications / Applications without supporting documents will be rejected outright.
- In case of candidates uploading more than one application for any reason, the latest registered application will only be considered.
- Only Candidates willing to work in shift basis (24*7*365) should apply.
- Before applying, the candidates must ensure that he fulfils all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement and has in his possession the requisite documents and certificates specified by the Bank, and that the particulars furnished in the Online application are true and correct in all respects. Mere calling for applications for the Online Test shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility. Bank has the right to cancel candidature at any stage if found that he is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and /or that he has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings are detected even after appointment his services are liable to be terminated. The Bank is free to reject any application, at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post. The decision of the Bank in any matter relating to recruitment at all the stages of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidate. No correspondence or personal queries in this regard shall be entertained by the Bank.
- All candidates called for Online Test, will have to produce originals as well as selfattested photocopies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS Category are required to submit originals as well as self-attested photocopies of their certificate issued by the competent authority, in addition to the other certificates in support of their eligibility criteria.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to “CREAMY LAYER” section excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Post and Services under Government of India. The OBC certificate containing “Non Creamy Layer Clause” in Central Government format, should be valid as on the last date of online registration i.e. 10.04.2020 (issued within one year prior to the last date for online registration).
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under Creamy Layer are not entitled for OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Candidates serving in Government /Quasi Government Offices/Public Sector Undertakings including Nationalised Bank, Financial Institutions will be required to produce Original “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview, failing which the candidature may not be considered.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category, are free to apply for vacancies announced for General category, provided they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce (for any reason) the originals as well as attested photocopies of all documents required to be submitted as advised in this notification and Physical Fitness Test call letter, whomsoever, shall not be permitted to attend the physical fitness test, even though they have been called for the same.
- The candidates will have to appear for online test/physical fitness test at their own expense. The Bank will not be responsible for any injury / losses, etc. of any nature.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Any request for change of address/ e-mail id for communication will NOT be entertained.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- In case of any dispute on account of interpretation in any version other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of courts situated at Chennai.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of online test, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Further, the Bank reserves right to stall / cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate.