Balmer Lawrie Jobs 2020 for Jr. Associate/Associate, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Balmer Lawrie Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 08-04-2020.
|Organization Name||Balmer Lawrie & Co. Limited|
|Post Name||Jr. Associate/Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Jr. Associate/Associate
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
35 years as on 1st March 2020
Only shortlisted candidates who are found prima facie based on the details given in the application will be called for the written test and/or personal interview as the case may be.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link: https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sapclient=100#
Closing date:- 8th April 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Other General Conditions:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the selection process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Incomplete applications, or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Applications submitted without Age / Qualification will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/ in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to the selection process against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Kolkata Court only.
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time.
- The location/ place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to company’s Joint Venture/ Associates.
- In respect of exceptionally qualified and qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the company.
- All qualifications, where applicable, should be from AICTE/UGC recognized/affiliated institutes/colleges/universities. Candidates, if asked, may be required to produce relevant certificate from Principal / Dean of the Institute in support of approval / recognition of the Institute & Course by AICTE/UGC during the selection process as per the advice of the Company. In the event where the qualification acquired is not found to be recognized by AICTE/UGC post selection, the appointment shall be terminated without further notice.
- Concealment of higher qualifications by the applicant shall disqualify his/her candidature.
- Candidates who are awarded Gradations under the CGPA system, if asked, may be required to produce proof issued by the University / Institute converting the CGPA Gradations into appropriate percentage during the selection process as per the advice of the Company.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the company and discretion of the management.