BOB Jobs 2020 for Chief Risk Officer, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Graduate, Post Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in BOB Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Bank of Baroda, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 22-04-2020.
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Chief Risk Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate|
Post Name:– Chief Risk Officer
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Graduation/Post Graduation in any stream (recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE).
60 years as on 13th April 2020
Selection will be on the basis of Test/GD/Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Chief Risk Officer posts in BOB, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on BOB official website at bankofbaroda.co.in on or before 22nd April 2020.
Closing date to apply online:- 22nd April 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Important Notes & Guidelines:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Short-listing and interview will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview if called.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm regularly for details and updates. Call letters/advice, where required will be sent by e-mail only.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorized Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria norms does not entitle the candidate to be called for test/ GD/ interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for test/GD/ interview after preliminary screening/ shortlisting with reference to the candidate’s age, qualification, essential requirements, suitability etc.