Paradip Port Trust Jobs 2020 for EDP Assistant, candidates can apply for 5 position after completing Graduate, PGDCA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Paradip Port Trust Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Paradip Port Trust, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 24-04-2020.
|Organization Name||Paradip Port Trust|
|Post Name||EDP Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, PGDCA|
Post Name:– EDP Assistant
No of Post:- 5
Job Type:- Deputation Basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 27400 – 70500/- Per Month
Graduate in any discipline. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) from recognised university or DOE’s ‘A’ level. Data Entry speed of 9000 key depression per hour through trade test to be conducted on computers.
|Age Limit||32 years|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Written Test/Skill Test|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to Office of the Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha-754142 is 24.04.2020, along with all relevant documents.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 24th April 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The appointment will be on deputation as per the terms and conditions enclosed.
- Applicants should furnish their bio-data as per the pro-forma enclosed through the competent Authority of their Organisation.
- Applicants should furnish the duties and responsibilities held by them in their existing post duly attested by the Competent Authority of their Organisation including Pay and DA pattern.
- Organization, which is forwarding the applications, should enclose ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page of the ACR of the applicants along with the clearance from Disciplinary/Vigilance angle.
- No advance copies of application from the applicant will be accepted. Competent Authority of the respective Organisation must forward every application. Those applications, which are forwarded but the Competent Authority of the respective Organisation, will only be considered.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date and applications which are not forwarded by the Competent Authority of the respective Organisations will summarily be rejected. In such cases, no correspondence from the applicants shall be entertained.