ESIC, Kolkata Jobs 2020 for Teaching Faculty, candidates can apply for 2 position after completing MD, MS, PG. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in ESIC, Kolkata Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 05/2020 released by Employees state Insurance Corporation, Kolkata, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 17-04-2020.
|Organization Name||Employees state Insurance Corporation, Kolkata|
|Post Name||Teaching Faculty|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||MD, MS, PG|
Associate Professor:- 1 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 116000/- Per Month
Assistant Professor:- 1 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 101000/- Per Month
Associate Professor:- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council, Act, 1956. (Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the said Act); and
- A post graduate qualification e.g MD (Doctor of Medicine)/ MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline.
Assistant Professor:- 1. A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council, Act, 1956. (Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the said Act); and
- A post graduate qualification e.g. MD (Doctor of Medicine) or (MS) Master of Surgery or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline
Experience:- For the candidates possessing MD/MS degree from MCI recognized medical college:
Three years teaching experience in the subject as Resident/ Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor in a recognized medical college either during the post-graduation course or after obtaining postgraduate degree in the subject.
Age Limit:- As per ESIC, Kolkata Rules
Selection Process:- Interview
All other categories:- Rs. 225/-
SC/ST/Regular ESIC Candidates/ Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen:- Nil
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through favour of ESI Fund Account No. I, drawn after the date of issue of this advertisement on any scheduled bank payable at Kolkata.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to DEAN OFFICE (Academic Building), ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College, Joka, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata 700104 on or before 17th April 2020 04:00 PM, along with mentioned below:
One sets of the prescribed application form enclosed with this notification must be printed on A4 size paper and properly filled up and submitted at the time of verification on the day of interview.
Two recent self-attested color passport size photographs.
One sets of self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of:
- Proof of age /Date of Birth (secondary exam certificate/admit card),
- Category (SC & ST), Category OBC and Category EWS in up to date Government of India Format, Sub-category,
- Educational Qualifications: (Graduate, Post Graduate certificate, & any other),
- Registration certificate issued by State Medical Council/MCI
- MCI recognized teaching experience issued by the Head of the Institute or Head of the Department,
- Research Publications in Indexed Journals,
- Pension Payment Order (PPO), in case of retired employees from Govt. organizations,
- NOC for in service candidate from employer
- Service bond release certificate if applicable along with Original documents.
Notification Date:- 30th March 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 17th April 2020 04:00 PM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here