IISER Thiruvananthapuram Jobs 2020 for JRF/Project Assistant, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing Degree, M.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in IISER Thiruvananthapuram Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 30-04-2020.
Post Name:– JRF/Project Assistant
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 31000/- Per Month for JRF & Rs. 22000/- Per Month for Project Assistant
The candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the qualifying degree. M.Sc Chemistry with valid NET qualification. In case a suitable candidate with the above qualifications is not found, candidates with M.Sc Chemistry may be considered for the post of Project Assistant.
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Completed applications should be sent by email to Dr. Kana M. Sureshan (email@example.com), WITH THE SUBJECT LINE “Application for the post of JRF/Project Assistant’ The application should contain a detailed resume, one page statement of interest. Please include contact details (phone number, email and postal address), a photograph, scanned copies of educational/professional qualifications and reprints of papers. Research experience, if any, should be supported by certificate from the employer(s). Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Closing date:- 30th April 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Thiruvananthapuram.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum criteria will not be considered. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader/ Principal Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Interviews may be conducted over skype video conferencing in exceptional cases.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.